Thursday, July 8, 2010

new place..new life..

ok im new here at UiTM shah alam right now.
so everything gonna bit messy with
faculty,class,road,people,and etc.

the faculty is soo dull for me
may be because its really difficult for me to meet my senior
or people who i really know.even i dont know very well.

the class is so far so good.
im ok with everyone.
poji who is shah alam's student is really nice.
help me alots.and my geng too.absent!haha

the road is not taken.haha.
just funny ok.LALA.
from my house to my faculty is a bit near.
just 10mins if the traffic si soo soo OK lah kan.
but it takes about 15-20mins usually in the morning.

go to people.its too crowded here.
everywhere you go you can see
UiTM's students.nearby my house lah.
but you dont know people even from your faculty
and your neighborhood too.
so people like 'kau-kau,aku-aku'.

about place here.im not explore at all yet.
just know some places.
the famous2 one lah kan.
SACC,PKNS,PAS,STADIUM,GIANT,JUSCO.
and thanks GOD i still not damn in term of way.
still can drive event sesat2 skit.adat la tu driving kan.hee

about homesick.im not really so.
may be im more near to seremban compared perak kot.
so its like i can 'chow' anytime i feel i miss home.
so thanks dad for the car.and mom too.
and i need scooter may be.
i hate traffic congestion damn hell.
and thats why i need it.
adik,pinjam nouvo eh?

move to the home.
so far ok jer.
wani,aifa,rozy, and pija.
they are older than me.
so im like 'adik' here.hee
and im comfortable to be here.
bilik,toilet,hall,kitchen OK!
and thanks GOD i have the internet coverage here.

pictures will update later. ;)

kina

No comments: