Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm Leaving

hye guys and girls here. its 0115 in the mornig. i still wake up and sitting on my favourite wooden chair typing some words to create this post ....

first of all, i just wanna say that u r guys are the best friend ever. i really enjoyed all those time with u guys. u guys are extremely great. i'll always remember ur faces and voices friends..

here, i just wanna make a connfession. i think i should leave albam-bam.. soory to say. at the moment fatimah said that words, i was speechless, hopeless and breathless. i loss my life, my love and my friends. its easy for u guys to ask me to stay with u. but i just cant make it. its hard to call her KAU back, its hard to act like normal in front of her while im struggling inside with my feeling, its hard to lie myself when i already know the truth... there is no point for me to cry in my bed, to keep on telling people that im happy with her, and to pretend that she is my gf. sorry guys. i just cant hang out with u guys anymore..i have no choice.

to atiqah, wish u good luck. u r my source of inspiration. u teach me how to appriciate things and u r great. thanx for teaching me everything. thanx 4 being my tutor when we were inschool. i'll pray for your success and im sure u'll shout this soon,"UK, here I come" come on teq, u can do it!! thanx 4 being my great friend, my best buddy and my fantastic clown who make me laugh, laugh and laugh!!!!

to dekna, thanx 4 being a good supporter of mine, gud luck in ur study and ur future undertakings. make sure that u strive for excellent result. whenevr u want to fly to India, text me. i wanna be there before ur departure. thanx 4 being my clumsy friend. be strong. don be sad because of ur ejat. maybe u'll find ur prince charming after this. God knows what best for you lah. chill!!!

to izyan, i just wanna say that i really love u yan. u r my 1 of my gud listeners. u r willing to lend me ur ears to hear my problems frm the simplest thing till the most comlicated stuff. thanx 4 being a gud friend of mine. the memories will remain here in my heart forever and ever. gud luck in ur study. chemical engineering is not an easy course to score but it is not impossible. gud luck yeah!!!!wish u live happily with aqmarul. send my regards to him...cool!!!

to skeen, u r kinda a gud friend of mine. ur charcter make me laugh till i cry. hak3.. u r great. u r like a reporter or maybe a talking machine that make my day. gud luck for ur future undertakings. take care of urself. never give up in ur study and ur relationshp. make sure that ur CINTA and CITA will always walk together no matter what. wish u live ur life happily ever after with ur man yeah..wee!!!

to eiza, i just wanna say this, KAU GILAK!!! hahaha u r cool eiza. we share the same attitude which it is GILER2. ur make me laugh with ur jokes and stuff. u kinda a gud caunselor. sometimes i respect the way you think to overcome the difficulties. gud luck in ur sudy. make sure that ur name 'll be always inserted in the dean list. i noe u can do it!! just believe in urself!!!

to emin, hye i love u lah. please interprate it nicely. there is no meaning that im gay ya. hak3. hye we still can hang out together lah emin. u dun have to worry because we still have the bond with other people kan. so maybe i can see u again. but whatever it is, i still want to wish u gud luck. finish ur dip with flying colour result yak. u can do it emin!!!

to adah n admkay , seems like we dindt spend much time together. we just met once in a blue moon. hak3 so i just wanna say gud luck and wish u happy together forever and ever yeah..

to tinah, i noe that we are not close enuf to meke the bond between us unbreakable. but u r still my friend kan, so just stay calm, live ur life, gud luck and i'll pray for ur success.

to fatimah, thanx for all those memories. thanx for being my friend, my soul and my world. gud luck for ur future undertakings, and make sure u find the right guy that can make u smile a mile and of course he must be much much better than me...

akhir kata, gud lcuk kepada korang sumer. aq doakan yg terbek untuk korang. harap korng berjaya dgn bidang masing2. saper2 yg nak fly tue, text aq dulu sblom fly. so that aq boleh tlg anta korng sekali ke airport. yg x fly jgn risau. kejayaan sentise ader klu kiter berusah gigih lagi. korng jugak boleh tukar name group nie sbb albam2 nie pon aq yg letak. so maybe it should be chnged to other title since the founder is leaving the group.

sebenrnyer, korng masih tetap segar di hati cumer aq mmg xdpt nak lepak ngan korng lagi jerk. aq xsnggup nak sakitkan hati aq lagi. dlm nie, xder saper yg phm. so aq harap korng pham lah yerk. tapi kat luar jgn segan2 tegur. aq tteatp akan ingat korng, no tpon, gmbr n sumer kengan aq xkan padam. ikatan persahabtan nie xkan aq leraikan, tetapi akan aq lenyapkan jerk dri pandagn mate kerna sebab2 yg korng sendiri tahu..

halalkan makan minum aq yerk, halalkan ilmu yg telah korng bgi. aq dokan korng sumer berjaya and klu der rezki, kiter akan seperti dulu lagi....

terima kasih semua!!!!

1 comment: