Monday, August 24, 2009

eza...jht..

reporting from the lab again...

hmmm...
my social life update..
hmm....
i feel....wat do u call it?
misrable?
no...
worse...
mean...
i feel bad...
i mean...
ive hurt some1...

but i don noe on how hurt he is...or is he rily huurrrttt..or if he's not effectte by it at all...or...i didnt do much anywayy...
hmm
okayyyyy...
okayy...
i still did wrong...
i;ve hurt him..

rite...
this is THE story...

theres this guy...
tall dark handsome...
no wait...
scratch that last part...
hes not that even good looking to be with anyway...
oke...eza.stop being mean...

rite...
we wre at this progaram modul...
i was in 1 group...he was in another with my friend..
he took my frens number...
n mine too...
but he just took it 4 sopan purposes...
he didnt even look at me prperly...
i didnt care mush...
i liked his frend better...
k...
the guy who took numbers was faizal..
he texted my frnd anis stright away...
he didnt text me...
oh yeah...he text some1 else too..
nana...
another frend of mine..
didnt care much of that either..

anis was sooo into him that time...
gave him 4 stars 4 beeing cute i think..
hehee
we sang his name n evrything...
just to hve some fun..
(childish...i noe..)

well...
1 day..
after his first meeting with anis...
he texted me...
he didnt say much..
coz we were both bz..
then he was silent wif me again...
didnt care here yet..
but he sure made me curious..
like...y did he text me when he like anis?

later..
he went missing..
well... not missing...
but he tried to get away from anis...
that was wierd...
i thought he was afraid of anis..

few days later...
he text me again...
we texted a bit but GOD! how boring could he be??

anyhow...
he asked me abit of anis..
he told me he didnt want to b more than frens with her...
all he could be is just frens..
i told him a few things n told him not to worry coz anis was doing fine without him...
but he was soo guilty that i advised him to just stay away from anis forever or just go to her n say ur sorry..
welll.not much later he told me he didnt want to talkk about this matter anymore coz it gve him headaches..
i said okay..ididnt matter to me much anyway...
we texted abit...
but then...he slept...
the next morning...
he apologised...
i wass like...so?
but i didnt reply his msg though..i didnt care much about him..
he texted me again in the afternoon again...
i didnt rply either...
i rplyed him only after it was 8pm..
told him i was buzy n sory 4 not rplying...
he told me isokay..."saye nk pergi traing handball"
i again was like...saye?waaaaattt???

he texted me in the middle of the nite,,,AGAIN..
i didnt rply...i was asleep..
the next nite he text me...
i texted back...heyyy it was a free evening..
we text,..i got to noe that we got the same birthdates,,
that was happy news to me...coz i never b4 met some1 who hve the same birthdate as me...
we got our names similiar too...
faizal n faizah...
hahahaha
just coincidence okayyy..not planned!

we textd more...
and....
the result is,,,
in 3 days...he told me he missd me...
AGAIN.. i was like waaaatttt........???

hten...
he told me he loved me...
i was like...huh???????????
evrything was bullshit...
stupid things he told me...that no 1 in their rite mind would believe..
hmmm...
my feelgs 4 him?
texting him was nice...
but im not into a relationship with him...idon want to...not after he went to my bestfrend first..
huh

i told anis about faizal eventually..
i wantd to c her reaction..
SHE WAS FREAKING MAD!!!
welll...not at me anyway...
hehe
bestfrend saved

my roomates were angry at him 4 playing us both...
i told him ididnt want to have anything 2 do with him anymore...then i was silent with him...i just didnt care anymore...
he called 4 like 10 times...
my roomates couldnt stand it nymore that they picked up my phone n told him somethings 2 scare him away...

that didnt detr him though...
he kept calling...
this time anis picked up..he said he love me..
then she practically SHOUTED at him insane words..
well..who wont?
imean..how stupid could a person b to tackle the best frend of the person who he tackled just not long b4?
that is just completely stupid...and insane...and make peolpe hate u..
huhuuuu
(0_0)
well...
he stilll didnt care though...
he kept calling...
this time i answered...
i told him a few things more...my girls were shouting at him in the background...he just laughs them off...i told him...we dont share anything special between us n i don ever wnt to...sudenly he was silent...
he said he didnt understand wat i was trying to say..
i said i dont want to be with him..
he kept silent...
so i said i love my frend more..
i told himthat he told me the same things that he told anis.. n that he would some day do the same thing to me as he did to anis...
ididnt want that...
then i didnt noe wat to say anymore...that i just told him "sorry" in a mean kind of way...
but he kept silnt...
i just put down the phone...
my frens were cheering 4 his downfall...but i felt bad inside...
ifelt mean...he didnt do anything to me...
he did only to anis...
it was just all wrong timing...
he never called back...
i felt worse...

i never love him or anything...
i just liked his company...thats all...especially when i was sick the day b4...
am i mean...?
yep...
i meannnn....
im baaaaadddd
i don want any more guys in my life..4 now...hehe

No comments: