Monday, October 19, 2009

skeen & smiling

Glad to say that i can give you big smiling for this whole week because of im gonna be at home on Thursday.yay! + this week class x bnyk ;) but its not enough to make me smile.because i need to study more on investment n others.nk final dh keyh!

poyo jer ckp i wont be home for almost 2 months.tgk2 balik gk.hee.
don't know how to tell ppl bout that but its true that sy menangis almost everyday because of homesick.ngeee..

1 more thing that make me smile is 'i love to be around wif me friends.'yup2.hangout again.hek2
last saturday we had a surepb konvoi.sri iskandar-teluk intan-manjung-sri iskandar-ipoh-sri iskandar.driving for the whole day that make me superb tired but im having alots of fun..tq2 =]menara condong.t'lebih condong sbb hp sy condong yea.hah

kami didlm menara condong.sgt2 pening bcoz u need to stabilize ur body.
balik2 telan penadol beb.haha.

giv me 2reasons y do i need men around me
when i hav 4reasons not to hav them near me.
sorie guys,im much happier rite now.