Saturday, October 24, 2009

skeen & thinking

im keep on thinnking bout..

having a medication.not modern.tradisional yea!
i need to meet an ustaz.not pawang or bomoh la beb!need his favour to get some medicine.hu!
tp ibu ckp 'no need for u la angah' then laughing...y??y??

stop crushing wif ppl's bf
coz of me,both of u r in trouble for ur relation.i'll try to avoid it.
yup,im still good in a certain thing.ngee

keep having more scandal
ha!i dont need a steady bf.sorry guy.
and ppl..u should try this!!u'ii feel u r madly interesting to the world.haha
practising 'open relation'.yay!!

driving from sban to kl
but i dont hav a co-pilot.sban-perak is not that near.
i dont hav enough enery to drive all alone.
so anybody can accompany me?someone that can drive la eh.hee

going to somewhere that ppl dont know me
then i'll look really invisible to them.
finish my dip a.s.a.p and away abroad.i mean continue my degree there.master too may be.huhu
then i can start my new life wif new person.amy suggestion for my new name??hee
but im really a mom's little girl.obviously la kn.i cant be far away from my family.how ah ppl??

some others more may be..hee..

No comments: