Thursday, March 4, 2010

skeen & apologize


..APOLOGIZE..

ok.i know that my mistake and
i know im tooooo bad now and ever may be
i did stupid things and
yea!u can say im stupid for you and them may be

so to be down to the earth,
" APOLOGIZE "
and im repeating that word again and again
sometimes im crying and
im crying because of me and you too

for those people who hates me
u are welcome to dislike me more and more
hate me as deep as u want and
fuck me of as much as u can
yea.im really accept it
im tooo bad

for those people who supports me
im greatly to say THANK YOU so much
i just need friends
THANKS again

i do sin again and again
so stop me please
but i do mistake again and again too
"APOLOGIZE"

billion of "SORRY"
i dont treat u well and
i know im not perfect as them
they can do things that i cant do for u
so im willing to go away from you and them

people..
hate me and leave me
ENOUGH HERE.

i did it alone and
people abuse towards me.
ok!thank you awak.
sy mmg TEROK..









No comments: